This training introduces My Health Record and outlines its benefits, features and functionalities. It covers topics such as:
- the types of information in the My Health Record system;
- how to view a person's My Health Record and upload information to it;
- the legislation which underpins healthcare providers' use of the My Health Record system;
- how the My Health Record system can improve clinical outcomes; and
- healthcare providers' participation obligations.
- Complete and submit the New Account form.
- You should receive an email upon submitting the form.
- Read the email and click on the weblink it contains.
- Your Account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can begin the training or return at a more preferable time.