My Health Record is a safe and secure place where your key health information can be kept. When it’s up to date, it can give you a more complete picture of your health, and is available to you and your healthcare providers whenever it’s needed, including in an emergency.
This course explores My Health Record and the key health information that it contains. It explains the benefits of use. It also describes how you can access, manage and use your record.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand what My Health Record is and the types of information it holds
- recognise the benefits of My Health Record for you and your healthcare providers
- access your My Health Record via your myGov account
- manage your My Health Record profile and settings
- manage your My Health Record privacy and access features and controls
- explore immunisation and COVID-19 related health information in your My Health Record
- explore clinical documents in your My Health Record and the information they contain
- add personal health information to your My Health Record
- explore medicines, allergies and adverse reactions information in your My Health Record
- understand key My Health Record terms