Using My Health Record from within a local Clinical Information System (CIS)
These videos provide instruction for healthcare professionals using My Health Record from within a local Clinical Information System (CIS).
Open a resource listed below to view a video on using a function within a Clinical Information System (CIS).
National Provider Portal
This video demonstrates how healthcare professionals can access a patient’s My Health Record through the National Provider Portal or NPP.
The video covers
- Registering and logging into the NPP with a PRODA account.
- Linking an HPI-I identifier to the My Health Record system
- Selecting a Health Care Provider
- Searching and accessing a patient's My Health Record
- How to view key information including
- Clinical documents,
- Medicine Records,
- Consumer documents,
- Child development,
- Medicare Records and Advanced Care Plan
- Search for a document
Open the resource listed below to view the video.